Registration for the Glen Ridge Community Pool is now open for the 2023 season.
NEW MEMBERSHIP and Annual Dues Registration for The Glen Ridge Community Pool
- Memorial Weekend opening on Saturday to Monday-May 27-May 29 from 11:00-5:00
- June weekend openings only until GR Public Schools dismisses for summer break, June 3-4 and June 10-11 from 11:00-5:00
- Friday, June 16th Last day of school opening from 3:00-8:00
- Saturday, June 17th pool opens full time for everyday swim 10AM-8PM
- GRCP will close before GR schools open, August 31, depending on staffing, with a possibility of extending to September 4,2023.
GRCP is a community pool and accepts members from surrounding towns. Please note that there will be no on-site registration. All payments and registrations must take place online via Community Pass.
GRCP is not directly supported by Glen Ridge tax dollars and is subsidized by membership dues. There is a non-refundable joiner's fee of $1250 (seniors over 62-$625) and annual membership dues. To keep the joiner's fee active, members must join every season. Members are allowed to take one year leave of absence, with management approval, to keep the joiner's fee active.
Please be prepared to show ID and receipt showing payment of joiner’s fee and membership fee. Membership names must match the account and have the correct address.
- Families (living in the same household, up to 6 people, must show proof of address)-$790 per season + plus joiner’s fee of $1,250 for new members only
- Couples (must document the names of the members of the couple as passes are not interchangeable-) $525 per season + plus joiner’s fee of $1,250 for new members only
- Single- $370 per season + plus joiner's fee of $1,250 for new members only
- Caregiver (must accompany family member)- $115
- Seniors (over 62) are given a 10% discount of the annual fee + plus joiner’s fee of $625 for new members only
- Senior Family $711.00 + plus joiner's fee of $625 for new members only
- Senior Couple $472.50 + plus joiner's fee of $625 for new members only
- Senior Single $333.00+ plus joiner's fee of $625 for new members only
- Members are invited to bring guests AFTER July 4th, for a weekday fee of $10 and a weekend fee of $20.
- Guests are not permitted on Holidays, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- NO rainchecks will be issued if the guest visit gets rained out.
- Please bring exact change.
- Guests can only attend a maximum of 5 times per season.
- Members are responsible for all guests and need to sign them in at the front desk.
- When a member leaves, guests must sign out and leave premises.
- Daily passes for non-members are not offered.
- Mushroom water feature
- Kiddie Pool
- Dedicated lap lane for lap swimmers
- Adult AM swim
- Swim Team - GRCP is a member of Suburban Swim League and our swim team is active from June to the end of July. To be a member, swimmers must be able to swim the length of the pool.
- Group Swim Lessons - GRCP offers free leveled group swim lessons from 10-11:30 to member children 4 and over and potty trained. Signup sheets are located at the front desk.
- Private Lessons - GRCP swim coach provides private lessons for a fee of $35 for 30 minutes. Signup sheets are located at the front desk. No shows will be expected to pay for missed lessons.
Register online with Community Pass for Glen Ridge Community Pool memberships and programs. New members MUST pay a joiner's fee and annual fee for admittance to the pool.
Glen Ridge Community Pool
825 Bloomfield Avenue
Glen Ridge, NJ 07028
Pool Address: 35 Clark Street, Glen Ridge (located behind Starbucks and Bottle King that are located on Bloomfield Avenue)
Phone: 973-743-2160 (In-season only)
Check our Facebook page for closings/openings and special events.