The Glen Ridge Community Pool will open this 2021 season and will follow New Jersey Department of Health COVID-19 Guidance for Operating Pool Bathing Facilities.
Please note that given the dynamic nature of this pandemic, this program may be modified as the situation evolves and new data/guidance becomes available.
- Memorial Weekend opening on Saturday.
- June weekend openings only until GR Public Schools dismisses for summer break, and then the pool is open for everyday daily swim 10AM-8PM.
- August 31, 2021 is scheduled to be the last day of the 2021 pool season, however, if staff can be retained and it is feasible to open the pool beyond that date, GRCP intends to do so and will announce it to the membership. GRCP follows the GR Public School schedule.
Unvaccinated GRCP patrons are strongly encouraged to wear a cloth face covering while not in the pool and when social distancing of 6 feet cannot be maintained.
NEW MEMBERSHIP and Annual Dues Registration for The Glen Ridge Community Pool is open! GRCP is a community pool and accepts members from surrounding towns. Please note that there will be no on-site registration. All payments and registrations must take place online.
GRCP is not supported by Glen Ridge tax dollars and is financially supported by membership dues. There is a non-refundable joiner’s fee of $1250 (seniors over 62-$625) per membership and an annual membership fee. To keep the joiner’s fee active, members must join every season. Members are allowed to take one year leave of absence, with management approval, to keep the joiner's fee active.
- Families (living in the same household, up to 6 people, must show proof of address)-$775 per season
- Couples (must document the names of the members of the couple as passes are not interchangeable-) $515 per season
- Single- $360 per season
- Caregiver (must accompany family member)- $105
- Seniors (over 62) are given a 10% discount of the annual fee
- Family $697.50
- Couple $463.50
- Single $324.00
- Members are invited to bring guests, after July 4th, for a weekday fee of $8 and a weekend fee of $16. Guests are not permitted on Holidays, NO EXCEPTIONS. NO rainchecks will be issued if the guest visit gets rained out. Please bring exact change.
- Daily passes for non-members that are not guests are not offered.
- Mushroom water feature
- Kiddie Pool
- Dedicated lap lane for lap swimmers
- Adult swim 9-10AM
- Swim Team 8-9AM-GRCP is a member of Suburban Swim League and our swim team is active from June to end of July. To be a member, swimmers must be able to swim the length of the pool.
- Group Swim Lessons-GRCP offers free levelled group swim lessons from 10-11:30 to member children 4 and over and potty trained. Signup sheets are located at the front desk.
- Private Lessons-GRCP swim coach provides private lessons for a fee of $35 for 30 minutes. Signup sheets are located at front desk.
Register online with Community Pass for Glen Ridge Community Pool memberships and programs. New members MUST pay a joiner's fee and annual fee for admittance to the pool.
Glen Ridge Community Pool
825 Bloomfield Avenue
Glen Ridge, NJ 07028
Pool Address: 35 Clark Street, Glen Ridge (located behind Starbucks and Bottle King that are located on Bloomfield Avenue)
Phone: 973-743-2160 (In-season only)
Check our Facebook page for closings/openings and special events.